You must create a revenue item name on QuickBooks Online called "Services" (case sensitive) and assign to an account of your choice. (This will be used by Axis TMS Pro to define your revenue when being imported)
Configure Axis TMS Pro and Usage
1. Configure your QuickBooks Add-On by going to the add-on modules page.
- Connect to QuickBooks.
- Sign into your QuickBooks account once the pop up appears.
- Select your company and click connect.
a. Once you click connect your add-on will show
You are now connected to QuickBooks.
5. To Sync your invoices to QuickBooks you must go to the Sent Invoices page.
Once on the page you must select the orders you wish to sync by selecting the check boxes on the left side of each order.
Once you have selected the orders you wish to sync click on “Sync to QuickBooks”
- Once you have marked your invoices as paid on Axis TMS, simply to synchronize to your QuickBooks you must select the invoices as shown on arrow # 1. Simple select the invoices you wish to sync (make sure they haven’t been already synced) and as shown on arrow # 2 click the button “Sync to QuickBooks”.
NOTE: All invoice data such as services and charges that appear on your Axis TMS invoice will transfer over to your QuickBooks Sales Transactions.