Add-On Module Configuration
To start using Samsara ELD Provider with Axis TMS Pro you will need to configure your Add-On Module Settings. To get started, please go to the following link while logged in: https://pro.axistms.com/add-on-modules
To configure your settings, first scroll down to the ELD section and active the ELD add-on module by clicking on the tick.
- Select SAMSARA as the ELD Provider and configure the following
- Access Token
- Group ID
- Export CSV List and send to email@example.com ; the Axis TMS integrations team will configure your settings accordingly.
Note: Mobile App will automatically generate credentials for your drivers. This will allow drivers to connect to the SAMSARA ELD provider from their Axis TMS Pro app. For drivers to access the ELD portion from the Driver Mobile App, driver can do so by selecting the ELD button from the home screen.
- Next, you must configure you truck profiles correctly, to do so go into the truck profile and click edit. Then select Telematics Equipped to “Yes” and select “SAMSARA” as the Telematics Provider.
- Enter the Serial ID (This is very important, please assure you have entered the correct Serial ID as it appears on the SAMSARA device)
- Driver Profile requirements that must be met are the following:
- Telephone Number must be entered (This must match to the driver logging into the mobile app)
- Email Address must be entered (Very important, this will be used to authenticate the SAMSARA driver profile credentials)