AXIS TMS WILL BE PERFORMING SERVER MAINTENANCE ON NOVEMBER 23, 2019 IN EFFORT TO IMPROVE OUR SYSTEM SPEED & PERFORMANCE
FROM 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST.
PLEASE NOTE YOU WILL EXPERIENCE SOME DOWNTIME FOR ABOUT 2-4 HOURS DURING THIS PERIOD IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY ISSUES AFTER 10:00 PM EST PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORTNOW@AXISTMS.COM
NOTE: Please make sure your drivers update to the latest mobile app version (Version 11.0.5)
We have fixed the following bugs / issues :
- Order Management & Shipment Monitor Counts
- We have placed a fix on order management and shipment monitor counts to reflect correctly.
- Trip Summary
- We have fixed trip summary to display additional charges added to the order on the mobile app.
- Track & Trace
- We have fixed the order view for track & trace orders.
- Invoice Notes Issues
- We have placed a fix where invoice notes were not displaying correctly.
- Payroll Additions
- We have placed a fix on payroll additions not appearing correctly.
- Fuel & Cash Advance Driver App
- We have placed a fix for cash advance and fuel advance driver reached limit.
- Broker System Health
- We have removed system health of the broker header.
- Mobile App Notifications
- We have placed a fix on the mobile app notifications showing the wrong date.
- Payroll Empty Move
- We have placed a fix where empty moves where not showing the address on payroll.
- Payroll Adhoc Reports
- We have placed a fix on payroll adhoc reports not displaying columns correctly.
- Truck Monitor Live
- We have placed a fix on available status being orange, now it is green.
- Map Routing & Quotes
- We have placed a fix on map routing and quotes not recognizing states without adding a comma.
- Communicator Attachments
- We have placed a fix on sending attachments via communicator.