Where to find this feature: Personnel / Fleet > Maintenance
Summary: We have added a new maintenance module page which will allow you to schedule maintenance on all trucks and trailers from 1 page.
To schedule maintenance navigate to the maintenance page and click schedule maintenance.
- Select the type of maintenance (Note: If you need to add a custom type select add new)
- Enter a description of the maintenance that needs to be performed
- Select either truck or trailer
- Select your schedule type (Note: To schedule by odometer you will need to have your ELD connected to your Axis account)
Once you save your maintenance you will see the following columns:
Vehicle ID / Type (trailer or truck) / year / status / maintenance description / schedule / due date
To resolve maintenance click perform action > resolve
- Enter notes
- Enter the cost of maintenance performed
- Enter the current odometer reading
- Enter the service date
- Select if the vehicle was in a accident
- Upload any documents associated to the maintenance
- Select your action
- Save and complete
- Once your maintenance has been resolved, you will be able to download reports of maintenance performed on trucks or trailers by navigating to the reports page on the menu.
- If you have any questions on how to use this feature please contact us at 855-339-6599 or email